Carlos Arce's experience includes:
- Lead consultant for CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) leaders involved in continuous improvement initiatives. Featured presenter CMS Continuous Improvement Series: Changing our Thinking about Change
- Designer and facilitator of physician and healthcare leadership group intervention to reduce professional burnout and improve workplace culture.
- Achieved statistically significant reduction in burnout risk group average as measured by Mayo Clinic Well Being Index.
- Large conference designer and facilitator applying neuroscience and mindset research for improved engagement and meeting outcomes. (i.e. NSF (National Science Foundation) EPSCoR National Conference, Innovate Montana Governor Symposiums, Center for Creative Leadership NurseTrust Summit, MT Public Health Assoc. Conference)
- Keynote presenter regarding the application of neuroscience and mindset research related to leadership effectiveness and human performance. (i.e. Wellbeing & Performance, Decoding Your Superhuman)
- Co-designer of workforce wellbeing psychometric (Wb2 Assessment) and dynamic visual display platform for employers to more accurately assess individual and organizational wellbeing and performance.
- Young Presidents' Organization (YPO) “approved presenters” for the “Decoding Your Superhuman” event